Thursday, April 18, 2013

Okay, so it's been a while since I've posted.  I'm really, REALLY new to this whole blogging thing, plus with moving, husband, children, school, life, etc., etc., I have been woefully negligent in this blogging endeavor.

So, take 2.

I will try to be more regular with posts (if anyone out there cares).  This is more for my thoughts and observations than anything else.

So, at first, I thought I wanted to start a food blog.  Food and cooking are a passion for me.  Sure, I'll talk about food and new ingredients and culinary experiences that I have.  But, I think I want this to be more.  I want it to be the ramblings of a nearly 50 YO woman who has some things to say about what's going on locally and globally.  I have a POV that not everyone may agree with, and I welcome civilized, intelligent and polite discourse.  Let me repeat those adjectives:  CIVILIZED, INTELLIGENT and POLITE.  Anyone who deviates from these three basic rules will be subjected to a verbal tirade that would make Les Grossman blush (all the really cool people will get this reference).

So, dear readers, let's try this again.  Welcome to my world.  Wine optional, but recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment